Parents & Friends Association
The P&F Association consists of an active group of parents who aim to:
- Build a sense of Danebank community among the parents through hosting events and organising opportunities for discussion;
- Run fundraising activities that benefit all the girls. Funds raised are spent on the acquisition of equipment for girls’ use, such as musical, sporting or technological equipment.
P&F Meetings are held on the second Monday of each month in term time, 7.30pm in Wingara (entry to car park on Park Road). All parents are welcome to attend. Becoming a member provides help for the school but it also provides members with friendships that develop as their daughters move through the various stages of their schooling.
The P&F runs the Uniform Shop. Parents may order online by visiting iDanenet via the school’s website and click on Uniform Shop link or go to http://uniformshop.danebank.nsw.edu.au . New parents will initially need to make an appointment for your daughter to be fitted for her uniform which will then make online shopping easier for future purchases.
- Danebank Autumn Fair & Open Day
Saturday 13th May 2017
- The Autumn Fair is the biggest P&F fundraiser of the year. It is a massive undertaking, held in conjunction with the school’s Open Day in May each year. All families are asked to support this major event. Please keep the date free and gear up to assist.
2017 Term 1 Activities
- Welcome to New Parents Cocktail Evening
Parents whose daughters are moving into Secondary School from Junior School are included in the invitation as are parents whose daughters are moving from Pre-Kinder into Kindergarten. Invitations will be mailed during the school holidays.
- Parent Coffee Mornings (once each term).
- Notification of topics for discussion are given in the Danebank News. All parents welcome.
- Parents Annual Golf Day
A fun day at the golf course. All parents and friends welcome at all levels.
- The Birthday Book Program
Parents of Junior School students are invited to purchase a book for the Library in their daughter’s name, in celebration of her birthday.
An acknowledgement of the gift is made through a book plate. The Program continues all year till late November.
The P&F initiates events for fun and funds throughout the year and also provides support for school activities such as the Junior School Disco. Annual activities include:
- Entertainment Books
- Mothers’ Day Stall
- Fathers’ Day Stall