Danebank School has casual bus driver positions available, reporting to the Safety Officer. You will be responsible for driving our Fuso Rosa, Toyota Coaster and Toyota Commuter buses mainly during school hours for school excursions and sport days.
You will also be expected to:
• Provide a professional level of cleanliness and safety for the school bus service
• Be a back-up driver (driver relief) for our before and after school student transport service
• Demonstrate knowledge, experience and a customer service approach to driving buses for school
• Hold the required driving licence (at least LR) and be willing to perform any necessary training
• Exhibit a record of working with schools and school children (preferable).
- Applicants must be supportive of the school’s Christian ethos.
- A commitment to seeing the school deliver an excellent Christian education.
- The ability to work effectively among a team
- Well-developed communication skills
- The ability to meet the physical demands involved in this position - experience in a similar role will be looked upon favourably
- Successful candidates will be required to obtain a Working With Children Check clearance before commencing employment.
All applications must be submitted on the Non-Teaching Application Form, which is available on the employment page.
Hard copies of the application form, a relevant cover letter, resume and supporting documents must be submitted to:
Mrs M.J. Davis, Principal
80-98 Park Road HURSTVILLE NSW 2220