Please read the job description here to apply.
Danebank is a thriving Christian school for girls in Hurstville, with a wonderful and welcoming community.
We aim to graduate academically skilled, multi-talented, confident and compassionate young women, who are ready to contribute to society.
We seek applications from teachers who are highly professional, passionate about their subjects and strongly focused on the individual student. Applicants must be supportive of the school's Christian ethos.
Starting Term 1 2018
- Proven success in teaching English Standard to Year 12
- Knowledge of and familiarity with the new NSW Stage 6 English syllabus
- Ability to be involved in co-curricular aspects of school life, including debating and adjudication
- Proven ability to design effective assessment tasks for English Stages 4-6
- Experience in teaching Stage 6 (HSC) Drama
- Experience with small and large scale productions
- Experience in Stages 4-6 programming
- Solid understanding of syllabus and NESA requirements
- Flexibility to rehearse outside of school hours
- Effective, amicable interpersonal skills
- Collaborative teamwork approach
- High-quality classroom teaching skills, enabling students with a diverse range of needs to achieve their full potential
- Working With Children Check
- Applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
- Applicants must complete the relevant application form available at www.danebank.nsw.edu.au/employment
- Hard copies of the application form, a relevant cover letter, resume and supporting documents must be submitted to:
The Principal, Danebank School
80 – 98 Park Road Hurstville NSW 2220
Applications close: 4pm Friday 17 November 2017