Entries are now open for the 2nd Annual Danebank Photographic Competition, the finalists to be exhibited at Autumn Fair in Term 2. This year’s theme is “Reflections” - feel free to interpret as you wish!
Entries close Monday 6 May 2019. Finalists will be displayed and winners announced at Autumn Fair (Saturday 11 May 2019). This year's competition will be judged by Mrs Maryanne Davis, Ms Sharon Watkins and Mrs Danielle Clegg.
Each photograph must be accompanied by an official entry form (see below).
Conditions of entry:
- Black and white or colour
- A4 size
- No mounting or framing
- Paper quality to be your choice (matt, glossy, paper rag etc)
- For students, the photo must be taken within last 12 months
(April 2018 – April 2019). Old Girls and staff who have no limitation in this area.
- Absolutely no printing at school. Print via an external facility, e.g. Officeworks, Kmart, PhotoLab etc.
- Entry form must be attached to the back of the photo submission