Our teachers are highly skilled professionals. They are outstanding educators who are passionate about their subject areas and personally committed to each girl’s welfare. They share the goal of developing each girl’s potential and they love to see the girls succeed.
“The teachers make an effort to help us each individually. They really get to know us and how we learn and respond to things.” Year 10 student
“If I had known what a huge influence some of my high school teachers would play in my growth as a human being, I would have taken the time… to stop and thank them for it.” Old Girl
“My best Danebank memory was Year 12 because of the mateship with teachers. They were great mentors and more than teachers. It was a really special year with a family atmosphere. I’d do it again, except for the HSC!” Old Girl
High academic standards result from building enthusiasm in students and from the strong individual commitment of staff members.
Danebank Staff members are:
- Hard working and highly qualified.
- Leaders in their teaching fields. A number are School Certificate and Higher School Certificate markers. Some are senior HSC markers.
- Co-operative, working collaboratively to ensure the smooth progress of students through the various learning stages.
- Generous in taking time to assist students and in rewarding achievement.
- Dedicated to personal care of students.