“Reflections" was the theme of this year’s photo competition with each entrant free to interpret this as they wished. This led to a wide variety of themes and subjects being submitted, from reflective surfaces or reflections in the water, to some more contemplative photos.
All the submissions were of an outstanding level, and all entrants should be extremely proud of their work. Finalists’ works were exhibited at our Autumn Fair and Open Day earlier this month and received much praise. Visitors had a tough time narrowing down to just one for their People’s Choice award.
Congratulations to our winners:
- Harper Cooke, Winner Overall Junior School
- Evangelina Bevacqua, Winner Overall Senior School
- Amy Padmore, People’s Choice Award
- Sienna Bass, Highly Commended Stage 1
- Cindy Xiong, Highly Commended Stage 2
- Courtney White, Highly Commended Life Skills
- Karen Springstub, Highly Commended Staff