Danebank aims to graduate academically skilled, multi-talented, confident, and compassionate young women who are ready to contribute to society. We seek applications from teachers who are highly professional, passionate about their subjects and who are strongly focused on the individual student. Applicants must be supportive of the school’s Christian ethos.
When no positions are advertised
Applications are welcome when there are no positions advertised. These applications may be held until positions become available. Suitable applicants may then be contacted for an Interview with the Principal. While most positions are advertised, suitable applicants whose applications are on file may be contacted first. If you wish to apply, download the appropriate forms (below) and under position advertised fill in the title of the role that best suits you. Complete a full CV with supporting names of referees and professional documents as listed below.
Positions available are listed below. All applicants should note that the following papers should be lodged when applying.
- Completed Application Form (this can be downloaded) Curriculum Vitae
- Names of professional and personal referees. Personal referees should include a minister where possible.
- Completed Police Check (below)
- Applicants are asked to submit a certified photocopy of their Driver’s Licence or Passport
- Applications should be marked confidential and addressed to:
Mrs M.J. Davis, Principal
80-98 Park Road HURSTVILLE NSW 2220
It is an offence under the NSW Child Protection Act for a person convicted of a serious sex offence to apply for these positions. Preferred applicants will be subject to employment screening.
Benefits for Danebank staff
Generous reduction in school fees for staff children
- A laptop computer and iPad for teaching staff
- Access to the school’s Gymnasium and Acquatic Centre
- Professional learning opportunities through an active staff development program
- Onsite parking for most staff