Danebank aims to graduate academically skilled, multi-talented, confident, and compassionate young women who are ready to contribute to society. We seek applications from teachers who are highly professional, passionate about their subjects and who are strongly focused on the individual student. Applicants must be supportive of the school’s Christian ethos.
When no positions are advertised
Applications are welcome when no positions are advertised. Such applications may be held until positions become available. Suitable applicants may then be contacted for an interview with the Principal. While most positions are advertised, suitable applicants whose applications are on file may be contacted first. If you wish to apply, download the appropriate forms (right) and under "position advertised" fill in the title of the role that best suits you. Complete a full CV with supporting names of referees and professional documents as listed below.
Positions available are listed to the right. The following papers should be lodged with an application.
- Completed Application Form (See "What you need to apply" to the right)
- Cover letter
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Names of professional and personal referees. Personal referees should include a church minister where possible.
- Working With Children Check (WWCC)
- A certified photocopy of their Driver’s Licence or Passport
Applications should be marked confidential and addressed to:
Mrs M.J. Davis, Principal
80-98 Park Road HURSTVILLE NSW 2220
It is an offence under the NSW Child Protection Act for a person convicted of a serious sex offence to apply for these positions. Preferred applicants will be subject to employment screening.
Benefits for Danebank staff
- Danebank employs staff in reference to the Independent Schools NSW/ACT Multi-Enterprise Agreements
- Computing device as appropriate for teaching staff
- Professional learning opportunities through an active staff development program
- Onsite parking for most staff
- Generous reduction in school fees for staff children