Danebank aims to graduate academically skilled, multi-talented, confident, and compassionate young women who are ready to contribute to society. We seek applications from teachers who are highly professional, passionate about their subjects and who are strongly focused on the individual student. Applicants must be supportive of the school’s Christian ethos.
When no positions are advertised
Applications are welcome when no positions are advertised. Such applications may be held until positions become available. Suitable applicants may then be contacted for an interview with the Principal. While most positions are advertised, suitable applicants whose applications are on file may be contacted first. If you wish to apply, download the appropriate forms (right) and under "What you need to apply", and fill in the title of the role that best suits you. Complete a full CV with supporting names of referees and professional documents as listed below.
Positions available are listed to the right. The following papers should be lodged with an application.
- Completed Application Form (See "What you need to apply" to the right)
- Cover letter
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Names of professional and personal referees. Personal referees should include a church minister where possible.
- Working With Children Check (WWCC)
- A certified photocopy of your Driver’s Licence or Passport
Applications should be marked confidential and addressed to:
Dr Emma Burgess, Principal
Danebank An Anglican School for Girls
80-98 Park Road HURSTVILLE NSW 2220
It is an offence under the NSW Child Protection Act for a person convicted of a serious sex offence to apply for these positions. Preferred applicants will be subject to employment screening.
Benefits for Danebank staff
- Danebank employs staff in reference to the Independent Schools NSW/ACT Multi-Enterprise Agreements
- Computing device as appropriate for teaching staff
- Professional learning opportunities through an active staff development program
- Onsite parking for most staff
- Generous reduction in school fees for staff children
Current Positions Available
- Temporary contract
We are seeking a versatile Careers Facilitator/Teacher to join our dynamic team on a full-time, temporary contract from August 17 until December 4 2020.
The chief focus of the Careers Facilitator is to provide students with resources and strategies to assist as they make career decisions.
This role combines 0.6 careers & 0.4 teaching. The ability to teach PDHPE would be an advantage.
Please view both links above for the complete job description.
- Five days a week (flexible PT or FT hours)
- Temporary contract
Please note: It is advisable that you keep copies of all documents submitted with your application. Any documents supplied with your application will not be returned.